Nature. It's a part of us. This creation depicts how the world is interconnected. We as humans are integrated with our surroundings and our environment. The environment is NOT just some external factor, but we as humans are a part of our environment. Integrated & Interconnected. We should treat our environment the way we would treat ourselves, because when civilization began.. It was just human nature.
This is a MUST HAVE piece of art for your creative space. Whether it be in the office, the meeting room, an incubator, the bedroom, living room, basement, co-workspace, this piece of art was created to show how nature is a part of us and not something external. We need to start looking after our environment the way we look after ourselves. The best way to get that message across was to humanize nature visually.
This canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
Canvases are printed and then hand-stretched on solid wood stretcher bars.
They're finished with a gallery-style fold for a premium-quality look.
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas (Acid-free, PH Neutral)
• Medium textured
• OBA-free, pH neutral water-based Inks
• Archival for over 100 years
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish
• 1.5" deep
• Thickness: 20.5 mil (0.52 mm)
• Fredrix canvas materials
• Printed with an Epson printer and UltraChrome series inks
• Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
Most Common Placements For This Art:
• Tech Startup Workspaces
• Office Meeting Rooms
• Den, Basement or Stairway in Home
• Learning Centres
• Co-Work Space
• Living Room Above A Sofa
• Building Lobby